Whoa… It’s almost May. This year is flying by, is it not? With May comes Mother’s Day and there are tons of great options this year. I’m currently debating a number of ideas for my own mom… What to get the woman who has everything?! (My mom’s birthday is in June and I’m also considering doing a double up on the gifting department!)
1. Bamboo Frame // Upload photos or Instagrams right from your computer! Order by May 4th for a delivery by Mother’s Day!
2. Vintage Pajama Set // My mom loves a good pajama set. The J. Crew pair is always a hit and a monogram just adds the perfect “I love you” touch.
3. “Adore You” Necklace // I love how sweet the message of this necklace is. She’ll always know you’re thinking of her when she wears this.
4. Small Heart Dish // At $20 this is a great option if you’re on a budget, but with the cutest message it will have a big impact.
5. Murfee Scarf // Because your mom is good as gold.
6. St Ann Monogrammed Tote // A tote is a no brainer for mom. This one can be personalized for her favorite color and don’t forget to add her monogram. (Use “Mama10” for 10% off)
7. L’Occitane Addictive Almond // We’re the biggest L’Occitane family in town. My mom loves Verbena and I think she’d also like to try a new collection!
8. Monogrammed Eyeglass Case // I kind of want to get my mom six of these for all of her eyeglasses and sunglasses…
9. Kendra Scott Bangle // A perfectly priced bauble she can wear every day.
Do you know what you’re getting your mom yet?!