- He will come back again. And again. And again. And again. And again.
- Even though you think this is good, it is NOT.
- You think this is going to be a dud of a season for crew– you’re so so so wrong. It will be absolutely incredible. Once in a lifetime stuff.
- Yay! You’re going to survive Middle East History II!!! AND The Prelude!!!
- There will be a mini-blog crisis, but don’t fret. The blog will shut down.
- 2010 is about to get REAL. Get ready.
- This rut you’ve been in for 3+ years? It’s going to be a little bit longer, but it won’t last forever.
Or at least what I would have told myself a year ago:
WOW! This is so touching… It's amazing at what we can look back and reflect on! Hope 2011 is a super year for you hun! x
Great post, and I love your backgrounds!
no rut, you're fabulous
That quote is so inspiring. And if I could go back a year.. my list of things to tell myself would go on for infinity. 2010 was such a weird year for so many people, but keep up the great work!
I love that background! The quote is amazing. Love this post
Love this. Amazing to see how much can change in a year, isn't it?
true story. keep it up!
Great post! A lot can change in a year!
number 6 made me laugh. Hope your semester is going well.
I hope i can apply 4 to my current semester…i feel like im not going to survive anything!
Absolutely love this. I wish I had a list I could've told myself too!