I just took some time to go through and see what people Google searched to find my blog. SO FUNNY!
- College Prepster movies alone —> 57 searches? Seriously?!?!
- Preppy College blog with story about Adelaide
- I hate the College Prepster —> Nice!
- College prepsterds (?)
- College Prepster twitter [Side note: my tweets have reportedly been showing up on Georgetown student’s Facebook walls. I’m flattered?]
- Nerd Prepster
- The Georgetown Prepster —> Nice ring, now?
- College Prepster blog rules —> OH YA!
- Venus Fly Trap + College Prepster —> Thanks Kate for the new followers! PS You don’t have to avoid eye contact with me when I see you in Mug, no hard feelings!
- The College Prepster Paris Hilton —> I’m confused too!
UPDATE: I was woken up at about 2 am with my Blackberry buzzing away. I had numerous anonymous comments, both pro and anti-College Prepster. I typically never delete comments (except for the one that linked back to a p*orn site)… but somehow in my half-asleep state, I signed online and deleted all of them. In order to preserve full disclosure, you can email me if you’re just dying to know what they said. No big deal though, same ole stuff.
But I’d like to clear two things up:
- I didn’t stalk someone to see that wall post, I was tipped off by a friend.
- What you write on a Facebook wall is not private. Next time, send a message.