- They’re stretchy. I can eat 15 Reese’s Christmas Trees if I want (and I do.)
- Even though they stretch, they don’t get baggy… Some sort of science that other people haven’t figured out. Patent pending perhaps?
- The length. Long enough to wear with heels, short enough to wear with flats. Again, not sure how they do it.
- Cheap price. Who cares if you only wear them twice?
- Except, I wear mine twice (or thrice) a week.
- Did I mention that they’re only 40 dollars?
- The yoke is exceptionally placed.
- Skinny jeans are fun fun fun to wear.
A pair of “Pick Me Up” Jeans
They are the best FORTY dollars (yes, I typed that correctly) spent on a pair of jeans.
Jolt denims are just great. Great fit, great style, great price.
Worth a shot.
A quick list (of course) of things I like about the jeans:
Let me know what you think about Jolt jeans!