I have purchased some amazing products over the years from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale– like my beloved riding boots which I’ve had for over a decade at this point. Access to the sale is tiered and since I don’t have a credit card, I won’t be able to shop anything until August 19 when it opens up to the public. But this year, they have a full preview available, which I think is very smart because you can look ahead to see if there’s something you want to favorite and save for later. Personally I think it cuts down on some of the craze and I’m here for that.
I say this every year, but this is a great time to stock up on staples you already love or splurge on items you want to invest in. Especially since we really don’t know what our fall is going to look like in terms of the pandemic, I think it makes even more sense.
MY BEST BUYS:
– Patagonia Nano Puff Hoodie: (mine doesn’t have a hood, but I SWEAR it is a magic jacket– super lightweight but magically keeps you warm and great year round. Yes, year round.)
– Fresh Soy Cleanser: You know I love it! I always, always stock up when it goes on sale.
– True & Co Bras: This wireless bra has changed my life. I purchased at the beginning of the pandemic and it’s SO GOOD.
– Ray Ban Wayfarers: I have a pretty big collection of Ray Bans, and the classic Wayfarers were my most recent acquisition at the beginning of the year. I love them.
– Natori Feathers Bra: Not going to lie, I’m not wearing “real” bras all that frequently during 2020. But some outfits need it and I reach for my favorite… the Natori Feathers Bra. It has the best fit. Slightly sexy but also secure.