Please note the question mark in the title. If you’re looking for a post about what to pack for the hospital, this is not it. (Though, I’m hoping that the comment section is filled with valuable information!) You all were so incredibly helpful when I asked for baby registry advice (here’s what we ended up registering for)– and now I’d love to use your expertise again….
What do you really need to pack in your hospital bag?
I’m definitely going on the more minimalist side of things. I don’t want to bring too many things with me, but I am also curious if there are any *must haves* that are off the beaten path a little.
Right now I’m “packed” but I also have a nagging feeling that I’ve forgotten something important. Here’s what I have so far:
– Toiletries (travel sized shampoo/conditioner/lotion/face & body wash, deodorant, hair brush, hair ties, chapstick, a little makeup, toothbrush/toothpaste, etc.)
– Nursing bras, nipple cream, nursing pads, and a few recovery products
– One pair of loose pajamas, a comfortable dress to go home in, flip flops, socks, underwear, and a robe
– Two outfits for baby (in different sizes)
– Long iPhone charger, book, Airpods
– Hospital “packet,” license, insurance, etc.
– Reusable water bottle, cough drops (my friend said they helped her a lot leading up to the delivery!), snacks
– Camera, charger, and memory card
… okay, should I pack anything else?!